What common elements characterize and distinguish Marianist apostolic works? How are the mission, identity and founding charism of the Society of Mary animated in its ministries today? The answer is through a beautifully crafted series of documents that articulate the uniqueness of Catholic, Marianist ministries.
Characteristics of Marianist Education
- Educate for Formation in Faith
- Provide an Integral, Quality Education
- Educate in Family Spirit
- Educate for Service, Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation
- Educate for Adaptation and Change
Click here to download and print the new poster featuring the Characteristics of Marianist Education.
Click here to access the complete CME document – Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition
Characteristics of Marianist Retreat Ministry
- Social Justice
Click here to download and print the new poster featuring the Characteristics of Marianist Retreat Ministry.
Click here for a printable summary of the CMRM
Principal Characteristics of Marianist Administration
- Marianist Organizational Culture
- Marianist Organizational Structure
- Marianist Organizational Processes
- Marianist Organizational Assets
- Spiritual Assets
Click here to access the complete PCMA document