The Vatican is currently considering the canonization of Blessed Chaminade after a St. Louis woman, Rachel Lozano (right, with Marianist leadership), attributed the cure of her terminal cancer to Chaminade’s intercession. See the links below for media coverage.
- Rome to rule whether St. Louis woman’s cure was a miracle – from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- St. Louis woman could be ticket to Blessed William Joseph Chaminade’s canonization – from the St. Louis Review
- Vatican investigates miracle in St. Louis – from KMOV-TV
- Miracle cancer cure: Rachel Lozano says prayer helped cure her of terminal cancer – from KSDK-TV
- Listen to this radio interview with Bro. Michael McAward on Vatican Radio
- Read this profile on Rachel from West magazine
- View a video from USA Today.