As Marianist Sisters, inspired by Mary, we continue her mission, inspired by our foundress Adèle’s spirit of steadfast faith, boundless hope, and willingness to risk. Together with the Marianist Family, we are building a world and a church that includes all.
As Marianist Sisters, blessed by cultural diversity, we reflect on:
- The call of the Church
- The needs of our world
- The vision inspired by our founders
- Our call to be women of prayer and faith in a multifaceted culture
- Our own efforts to embody the Gospel
We see our mission as a province to be focused on and committed to:
- Participate in faith communities
- Help build a Church/society where no one is left out
- Respond to the poverties of our time, especially economic poverty
- Remain active with concerns of women
- Maintain a global perspective while educating ourselves and other regarding the interconnectedness of our global society
The Congregation of the Daughters of Mary Immaculate (the Marianist Sisters), founded by Blessed William Joseph Chaminade and Venerable Adèle de Batz de Trenquelléon, is a religious family especially dedicated to Mary.
If you’re discerning a religious vocation and are interested in learning more about the Marianist Sisters, contact Sr. Nicole Trahan, FMI.